Ep. 1: The One with Pat Jablonski
Our inaugural episode of The JoeSportsFan Show features a roundup of the past week in St. Louis sports…as well as look into the upcoming week. Basically, like Zip Rzeppa “Zippo’s”, but less dorky. Promise.
Every week, we’ll touch base with the top stories in St. Louis sports from the past week….but more importantly, we’ll introduce some of the top things said about St. Louis sports in our native territory; the world wide web.
Among the web stories we discuss this week…
- We welcome Felipe Lopez’s spouse, Jennifer Lopez, back to St. Louis.
- You have the envy the New York Mets’ self-deprecating humor on their 2010 calendar. (link)
- The Chicago Cubs media guide reeks of “anal”. Yes, that’s right. (link)
- Nike’s new “Bo Knows/Albert Knows” marketing campaign (link)
- Cardinals OF Nick Stavinoha came to Spring Training rockin’ a serious fu manchu. (link)
- The Cincinnati Reds are auctioning off a spot in the 2010 team photo. (link)
- The Mizzou Student Association is still petitioning for a live tiger mascot. (link)
We’ll be back next Monday afternoon, kids, with a brand-spanking new episode for your consumption. Be remember to subscribe (for free) to our iTunes feed, which will ensure that new episodes are automatically downloaded to your home computer and/or mobile device. It’s like spam….only really freaking awesome spam.
Until then, make it a good week.